Why am I blogging a trip to Poland?

For over 20 years I've been working on a Family Tree, tracing the BETEL family back to the late 1700s.

Traveling to Berlin and then Poland was a life changing experience. I hope you take the time to read through the stories and see the many images included.
Michael



Sunday, March 27, 2011

Food Glorious Food

Now that most of the tours are lined up...

Finalized Schindler's Factory on the morning of April 6th followed by an afternoon of Auschwitz and Birekenau...8 hours total. Also confirmed the Wieliczka salt mine on the 7th morning followed by Krakow guided tour in the afternoon.

...it's time to start booking restaurants. Highly rated online is Wierzynek in Krakow.

My concierge at the Sheraton Krakow wrote me today and said it "is the best and the most recommended restaurant in Krakow, it is one of the symbols of our city. I would also highly recommend restaurant on Grodzka Street: Miod Malina (also very popular), Marmolada, Wesele – they all serve traditional polish cusine. Also the restaurant “Pod Aniolami” and “Ancora” are very good."

Too much food...too little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment